Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ben 10 cupcakes

Which kid doesn't love Ben 10 cartoon, the alien-fighting 10years old kid with the famous omnitrix watch that turn him into 10 different shapes of alien with different powers and capabilities? My nephews are practically glued to television when it comes to Ben 10. Sure, the stories are great, the images are excellent, but let me tell you a secret, it's every bakers and cake decorators nightmare he..he..i mean, have you seen the shapes of all those aliens?

When i was to do a birthday cake for a 5 year old boy, my first question is always, what character does he like? and as expected, Ben 10 was the answer. So, racked my brain on how to do a good Ben 10 cupcakes and here's the result:


What do you think? My sister thought i did a good job and requested one for her son (no problem sis, i figured not much pressure coming from my own 3 year old nephew) ^^. But from what i heard, the 5 year old birthday boy loved it too. Yayyyy...i think cake decorators are alien fighting heroes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment